Eye Care Forum

My child has red eyes

My 4 year old has Strabism and he has to wear eyeglasses with a sphere of OD+3.50 and OS+3.00, but I have noticed that he has his eyes red like this capillars that goes from the middle of the eyeball to the tear duct, is that a  normal thing with crossed eyes?
I really don't relate this in any way to his history of strabismus unless he has had eye muscle surgery and has some postoperative redness.  It sounds like you have a good pediatric ophthalmologist, so have him take a look at the eyes and help you out in person.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.