Eye Care Forum

My kids

How come both of my daughters have one eye smaller than the other and non of my ancestors have that problem?  My wife and I want more kids but we are afraid that might happen to all of them.? Is there anything we could do?
In most cases the assymetry is in the eyelids and not the eyeballs.  Take them to a pediatric ophthalmologist and see if this is just a trait or may represent a more serious problem.

HV
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.