Eye Care Community

One eye bigger than other.

Lately I noticed that my right eye is very big in comparison to my left eye. Altough this doesn't influence my sight, I find it very hard to just ignore it because especially on pictures it is really annoying and unsettling me, which is causing problems because it damages my self confidence.
Does anybody have any tips how to solve this problem? Or has anybody an idea how this problem is called?
It looks like you have some facial asymmetry and possible lid drop on the left eye.  Please see an ophthalmic plastic surgeon.

Dr. O.