Eye Care Community

Ophthalmic migraine/eye questions?

For 3 years i been seeing line and patterns in my vision. I been to Eye Doctors many of time and they say my eyes was fine. Then every time i got outside my vision seem sensitive to light and then when i go inside my head starts to hurt and there's a pain feeling in the back of my eye then i'll go to sleep and my eyes feel puffy and dry, like the sensation of my eyes being swollen . I have anxiety disorder and stress that's about the only thing i have going on mentally with me. Can you go blind from this or is this blindness coming. I'm nearsighted and i have to wear glasses. Could this me allergies , migraine, stress ??? i dont know! :( if somebody help me figure this out would be relieved.
1. Eye migraines do not cause permanent blindness.
2. People that smoke that have migraines have higher risk of stroke
3. Suggest you see neurologist to see if you warrant anti-migraine medication
4. Be sure you are  under care of psychiatrist. Keeping controal of your general anxiety disorder will probably help you more than anything else.

JCH MD