This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
924388 tn?1244233888

Permanent Black Eye?

A few years ago my sister punched me just above the cheek bone which resulted in a serious black eye. It was swollen shut the first day but healed just like an other day over a period of about a month. To this day i still have what looks like a slight black eye and experience frequent watering in that eye. What can I do to get rid of this problem?
Read more
Discussion is closed
Follow - 1
Upvote - 0
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
284078 tn?1282620298
I would see an ophthalmologist to see if  there are any eye problems or any other conditions present.  I am curious what is really going on.  If it turns out to be just a cosmetic problem then I would consult with a plastic surgeon if necessary.  This could possibly end up being a situation where cosmetics need to be used just the right way.

Michael Kutryb, MD
Discussion is closed
This Forum's Experts
711220 tn?1251894727
Sharper Vision Centers
Torrance, CA
233488 tn?1310696703
Discover Vision Centers of Kansas City
Kansas City, MO