My eyes were bothering me and were red and started to water a lot. After two weeks I went to the doctors and they told me I had bacterial pink eye and gave me eye drops (3 drops a day for 7 days). It's been over a week since the eye drops and still my eyes are very wet (but don't really drip) and water seems to just build up for some reason. Sometimes theres a lot of liquid in my eye to the point that things look blurry. I went back to the doctor today and now he has me trying allergy eye drops. What do you guys think? I have no itch and not much redness, it's mainly how much liquid builds up in my eye. And my left eye seems a tad smaller.