Eye Care Community

Restasis for Dry eyes

My Eye Doctor suggested I keep Restasis in the fridge to make more comfortable and reduce the burning and to keep using ir for 2 days.  Does Restasis lose its effectiveness when placed in the fridge.  Also when are results typically seen?  I have a TBUT of 5 and hoping to see an increase if ues consistently.
Restasis will not lose it effectiveness in the frig.  It will take a month or more to see if the medication helps.

Dr. O.
I keep mine in the fridge also, opened and unopened. The doctor had recommended to keep the opened one in the fridge so I can use it till it's empty, but I am not sure about the unopened ones.
Unopened can be at room temperature; opened ones in refrigerator
i was RX: restasis rx for dry eye 1/11 thurs 1/30 i started alot of post nasal symptoms by sat i had laryngitis severe by sunday went to er, they said stop restasis. viral syndrom dx. is laryngitis a side effect? i am very sensitive to all rx drugs and antibiotics , i have intolerences so did these eye drops cause this , also on synthyroid for goitors need help, i stopped the drops but i have this post tickle coughing jags no fever no rash ..