Eye Care Community

Retinal Detachment Surgery Cost

I had a retinal detachment 6 years ago, it was 95 % detached fortunately I had an emergency surgery in Colombia and everything went well. I recover my vision  but my vision was very poor after, eventually I had another surgery 2 years ago in order to  recover my vision surgery implant lent  intraocular faquico. I have the vision as contact lent.  

But now, I started to see flashes, floaters or dark spots.  Also, I noticed changes in my vision again.  I worried if I'm having another retinal detachment in my left eye. If possible to have another retinal detachment?

Now, I have insurance here in USA, i dont know if medical insurance cover this kind of surgery.  I just got my appointment for tomorrow with my retinal specialist. How much it is the cost without cover?

Thnks for your help and concern.  
Those questions should all be directed to the retina surgery, especially ask today how your medical insurance will help you with the visit tomorrow.

JCH MD