Retinal scar caused by laser

I’m suffering form a huge Retinal scar as a resualt of unsuccessful laser Barrage surgery. Even though I’m half blind, I wasn’t able to find treatment for this state.

Is there any way to treat this scar? I’m young & healthy and I’m willing to take high risks and costs.

Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I cannot advise you on this because these cases are so unique and individual.  Usually the laser scars are put well away from the part of the eye that would blur central vision; usually loss of vision is due to the retinal tear or detachment the laser is used to try and correct.

See a retinal eye MD for a second opinion.

JC MD
In mt case the scar is at the canter of the retina and effect central vision (made by mistake of course).
i already met the best retinal specialist in my area, and she already preformed a "buckle" surgery after this occurrence, but i still have big  blur  on my central vision.
since there are no solutions here for central retinal scars, i'm looking now for "out-of-the-box" solution...
please help...
thanks in advance
=