Eye Care Community

Severe Myopia

I had Lasik surgery 12 years ago and am very pleased with the continuation of results.  I have 20/40 vision.  I had my anual exam yesterday and I found out my left eye continues to worsen -12 diopters, and my left eye is -14.  what can I do to protect my eyes from worsening?  At my age, 48, my eyes should of stopped worsening in the myopia department.  Should I go see a retinal specialist?  I would appreciate an answer.  Thank you.
The only proven method to arrest myopic progression of which I am aware is posterior pole buckling.  Do a search for that term on these boards.