Eye Care Forum

Skin around eyes full of problem

I used some bad quality eye shadow I think when I was 20 years old.Later stay up late for years,I found my skin around eyes is dark than other part in face.What's more, my sensitive skin has a lot fat granule together with lower blepharoplasty. I don't find talk this with a sales man for cosmetic or heavy makeup. What to eat and how to do can make my eyes shinning again?

I would first recommend that you see an ophthalmologist for an exam, to find the cause of the problem.  This was most likely not caused by the makeup.  It is possible that if you had a lower lid blepharoplasty that some fat was removed, thus thinning the lid.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.