Eye Care Community

Smoking tobacco and cannabis after PRK surgery?

OK, so about a week ago I've done the a PRK surgery, and the doctor all-ready took out the medical lenses, and it's all getting better, but I want to ask, when please I can return to smoke tobacco, and also when can I return to smoke cannabis?
Tobacco and cannabis are always bad for you, every organ of your body and not something you should ask for permission to do.

JCH MD
So let rephrase, when is it OK to smoke tobacco and cannabis, in order to not endanger the healing process after the surgery?
It depends on how you're healing and that is one question for sure that should be directed to your surgeon.