Eye Care Community

Sore lump on just above tear duct

About a week ago just above my right tear duct i had a pain like the head of a big spot was just about to pop up. Over the next few days nothing happened but the pain got a bit worse and ichy. Then yesterdy orning when i woke up there is a lump just above my tear duct its not in my eye its right in the corner on the skin its a bit sore and ichy and if i touch it its a bit hard but hurts i have no ***** or muck in my eye and my eye still waters so i think my tear duck is still working i think.  
You can try warm compresses and artifical tears. If it gets worse you will need to see an Eye MD for diagnosis and treatment.

JCH MD