Eye Care Community

Sty

I have always had a recurrence of a sty on my left upper eye lid and although it always seemed like it had recovered, my eye lid is still a little swollen although there isn't any pus or pain in it. I have asked many doctors about this but most of them just say it was nothing and told me to just continue cleaning my eye lids regularly. I'm just wondering if this is a problem?
The most common cause of recurrent styes is blepharitis.  Use the search feature and archives to read about the treatment of blepharitis. It is a chronic condition with with treatment it can be controlled.

JCH MD