Eye Care Community

Toxoplasmosis, Psycological disorders, and a possible link.

I recently came from an eye doctor appointment, close-up eyeball picture in hand. The doctor showed what he said was "Scar tissue, likely stemming from a past toxoplasmosis infection or the retina". I've been pursuing a disability claim since 1998. Currently diagnosed with "Somatoform Disorder, Malingering", I read in a wiki article that "The toxoplasmosis parasite may also trigger the development of schizophrenia, bipolar disorders, Parkinson’s Disease, Tourette’s syndrome and attention deficit disorders."

What would I go about doing to possibly see if a link exists between the two? If I were to add a photo, would a professional be able to gaze at it (pun not intended) and give some possible opinions which may help?
An MRI scan may be able to show something in our brain.

Dr. O.
I have the picture saved if you would like to see it let me know.