Eye Care Forum

Vision Problem

I am a 53 year old woman.
Just a couple of days ago I started seeing, only with my left eye, something similar to a laser pointer from the corner of my eye. The first time was at night and I thought it was the alarm sensors lights. Every time I move my head, these light move.
I did not notice it during the day, but they came back again at night.

Can you please tell me what that can be?

No headaches! No other symptoms!

Please reply!
Thanks,
Maggie
This may have something to do with your retina.  You need to go see an ophthalmologist for a dilated eye exam to make sure your retina is OK.

HV
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.