Eye Care Community

Vision too bright after YAG

I had YAG laser surgery about 2 months ago.  Since then, everything is much, much brighter. I never had to wear sunglasses at all before except on the sunniest summer days, but now, even on an overcast day, the sky is almost white. Points of light sort of shimmer because they're so bright.  If I squint it looks like it did before.

I was wondering:
Is this anything to do with the eye drops I'm currently taking (combigan for eye pressure, ilevro and lotemax for inflammation)?
Will this sort itself out over time?
Am I being over-sensitive, and this is, in fact, normal vision that most people experience?
YAG laser surgery is done to reduce glare and improves vision. And it allows light pass through cloudy regions of the lens capsule, that I guess makes you see things so bright. Just continue to use eye drops to lessen the eye pressure. And I also advice you to use proper eyewear when you're out of the sun. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can cause you another eye problem. But if you experience something strange/problem again, it is better to ask the advice of some eye experts.