Eye Care Community

What can be the cause?

My husband had a seizure 3 days ago.We took him to  the hospital and they took bloodtests,they did a CT scan and a lumberpunch,but all the tests were negative.
He was released because they could not find anything wrong.
He now complains about headache at the back of his head and at the side of his eyes.His eyes are also sensitive to light.
Can someone please tell me what this might be?
You husband should be under the ongoing care of a neurologist and you should report this immediately. He may need a MRI/MRA of the head.  Also report to your family MD
Will the CT scan not have shown if there were any trouble on the brain?
The doctor was not of much help at the hospital,all he said was that they could not find anything wrong.
Do you possibly have an idea of what might be wrong with him?
We will be going to our family MD tomorrow.
There is much pathology of the brain that would not have shown up in CT scan that MRI/MRA might show. Also since this is his first seizure he needs to see neurologist and also have EEG to see if has seizure disorder. You don't ignore this serious symptom