A month ago I started seeing fixed bright white spots in the center of my sight of the right eye but only when I go outside and its shiny, I cannot drive anymore on daylight and Im afraid or crossing the streets, etc. I tried to make an image of it, I wonder what are the different illness that may cause this symptom.
- Spots are fixed.
- They are bright or white bright like the afterimage of small bulbs
- I see them on bright surfaces like the sky, a white car or an iluminated window
- If I rub or press my eyes they get bigger, more intense, last longer
- I only see them after I blink
- Only on right eye
- They are always on the same position but size may vary depending on intensity
- Two fundus exams on august didn't find any problem but they were before this symptom appared.
I read a long post about those with a bright spot on this site but this seems another thing.
It looks like:
Thanks in advance, I'm 40 yo and deeply worried.