White bump on the side of my cornea

My eye got irritated about 5 days ago, with reddened right side of the sclera and painful and itchy sensation. But today I noticed the small white bump, ~1mm in size, on the side of the cornea. I see it is a bump, not just a spot, from the reflection of light.

See the photo: http://postimg.org/image/lmcye1b01
The spot is on the left side of corneaon photo, near the redness.

What could this be? How to treat this?
I think this is some kind of infection, producing some toxin that reddens the sclera.
The image is not clear, but the spot does appear to be in the cornea.  Do not attempt to treat this yourself!  You need to see an ophthalmologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
While waiting for the reply, I think I found an answer myself.
This is the small corneal ulcer.Bacterial infection.

Treatment could include some prescription antibiotic eyedrops.
Or herbal treatments also work. For example, drops of onion juice and honey solution. Also an herb Euphrasia officinalis. Also soap in water solution.

Correct me if I am wrong.

You are reading content posted in the Eye Care Forum

Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.