Eye Care Community

White vision in eye

I'm a 16 year old male, 5'9", 135 lb. A few minutes before I posted this question, I started having milky white vision in my right eye right after I took off my contact lenses, which were only one for about 4 hours. It's hard to describe, but I'd say it feels like someone put a thin white cloth over my right eye. Is there anything wrong with my eye? Or is this just something temporary that I don't have to worry about? I have had no optical problems in my past, except for the fact that I have decently bad vision, so I'm not quite sure if I should be worried or not.
The most common thing that would cause this is irritation and swelling of your cornea from your contacts. You should leave your contacts out call the eye doctor that fit you and get in ASAP to have your eyes checked

JCHMD