Eye Care Community

Why did my eye color chg after cataract surgery?

I was blinded after cataract surgery and that eye is very green. The other eye is now bluish green.
I don't understand your question.  Why were you "blinded' by cataract surgery?
I got an infection after surgery on my lt eye.  A very virulent strain of STREP.  Completely destroyed my eye.  Now that eye is a very deep green.  The rt eye which did very well is bluish green.  Before surgery my eyes were both a medium green with no other color in them.
In your left eye that had the catastrophic infection the color could change due to the infection process within the eye or the cornea being damaged and not clear. In the right eye that had the good result the most likely explanation is that color perception improves (for the better) after cataracts removed so they appear somewhat different in color. Cataracts wash out the blue part of the spectrum more than the red end so after surgery things often appear bluer than before. Color has not really changed just the perception to the eye without the cataract.
Thank you so much for your answer!
Sure and so very sorry about the catastrophic result in your LE.  Infection can be reduced but never eliminated in surgery