Eye Care Community

black and white spots in vision when blinking.

about a week ago i noticed a purple/blue spot appear in my right eye which i presumed was an ocular migraine, as i have experienced this before. However this almost appeared to "burn" this patch into the lower right section of my right eye. This is highly noticeable when i look at the computer, or a white background, then change my gaze to something else. Also when i blink or cover my right eye for a bit then take away my hand i see a purple/black line which is fixed in the same area then quickly fades so i cannot see it. I am unsure as to whether it is a blind spot, as i cannot tell by the ambler grid, but i know it is not a floater as it it is fixed and doesn't move. i think it may be too small to pick up on a visual field test although.
About a month ago i had my eyes dilated by an opthamologist, visual field and all the slit lamp stuff but nothing was found(this was before i noticed the spot and was for a regular check up) yesterday i  had an optometrist take a fundus photograph,visual field and had a look into my eyes but nothing was found. My visual acuity is still perfect.
i have seen a few of the posts relating to mine but was curious is this something i should be worried about? as i am a hypochondriac and this really is getting me down.
i have the photographs available if it would be any help in guiding me as to what step to take next.
alex.