Eye Care Forum

blindness

If i have blindness in my eye due to tumor, will I be able to regain my sight? I have a moderate amount of blood in my eye that blocks me for seeing at this time in front of the maclera.
Every case is unique and I suppose if the macula is healthy but has blood overlying it and the tumor is able to be excised safely then I suppose there is some hope.  Honestly, I really don't know nearly enough details of your case to give you more information than that.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.