Eye Care Forum

bump under eylid

I have a white bump under my top eyelid. It is not next to the eyelid and irritates my eyeball when i blink.
Right over the top of it is like a red small vein looking thing on top of the eyelid.
Dear briddanee,

Seek the care of an eyeMD to determine the diagnosis and whether removal is indicated.

Dr. Feldman

Sandy T. Feldman, M.D., M.S.
ClearView Eye and Laser Medical Center
San Diego, California
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.