Eye Care Community

chemical burn

my husband got a chemical burn on his face today they washed it but after a couple hours he got a blister on hi bottom eyelid we dont have insurance so i am woundering if we shoule take him to the docotor or not
Most important questions is whether the eye is involved. Is the vision blurred, is there eye pain, does the eye look red and angry, does the cornea look cloudy, If the answer is yes then I would go to an ER or see an ophthalmologist.

In the mean time be sure he showers and washes his face, hair and the eyelids good.

JCH MD