Eye Care Community
22.2k Members
Avatar universal

chemical burn

my husband got a chemical burn on his face today they washed it but after a couple hours he got a blister on hi bottom eyelid we dont have insurance so i am woundering if we shoule take him to the docotor or not
1 Responses
233488 tn?1310693103
Most important questions is whether the eye is involved. Is the vision blurred, is there eye pain, does the eye look red and angry, does the cornea look cloudy, If the answer is yes then I would go to an ER or see an ophthalmologist.

In the mean time be sure he showers and washes his face, hair and the eyelids good.

Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
177275 tn?1511755244
Kansas City, MO
Avatar universal
Grand Prairie, TX
Avatar universal
San Diego, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.