Aa
A
A
A
Close
Eye Care Community
21.8k Members

confused and how.

In Dec . I fell ill . Diagnosed with nothing more than vitamin d and b 12 deficiency & a bacterial infection ( not in the eye ) . My symptoms then were body pain, fatigue.  In Jan I experienced sudden onset of floaters & my vision became little blur . I got an eye exam done and the Dr . Said my eyes were fine but my number had increased - 1 and - 1. After 2 3 months I got symptoms like dry eyes, eye floaters , white bacteria type spots shooting when I look in the sky, when I remove my specs my eyes feel too exposed to the environment causing discomfort, when I roll my eyes round there is slight pain . I went for a check up to 3 opthamalogist.

1st one said my eyes are fine .

After 1 month

my symptoms - mentioned above still persist.

2nd one said i have lattice degeneration with holes
( but none of my symptoms are due to this)
the jelly in my eyes is in very good condition still I have floaters. Gave me lubricant and said
they should be fine and to get the laser surgery done.

3rd one said i have lattice degeneration with holes .
i need to do laser . Floaters are because of the jelly degenation and those white
moving shooting spots are normal

4th one said i have lattice degeneration with holes .
The floaters are due to the jelly. Eye pain and discomfort due to surface problems and I should get
The laser surgery done for safety.

I am really confused to what's happening with my eyes .

My symptoms now are floaters black ones as well as white spots ones which have increased.
Dryness in the eyes . Feeling of foreign object when nothing is present ..
my number is - 1 / - .5 cyc almost  same in the other other eye
I still see white spots which shoot in various directions
eye pain at times ( not very often )
I am still not comfortable in day light without specs as I feel too much pressure
in the eyes ..
My vitamin d levels are now 145 + and b12 is 356.
body pain and heart palpitations still exist . Don't know if they all related
Please help ..
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
177275 tn?1511758844
Kansas City, MO
Grand Prairie, TX
San Diego, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.