Eye Care Forum

discomfort (like fine sand inside the eys) pain

I had an accident during gardening whereby a sharp long leave pok into my eye and it was reddish for a week.
Soon after that, everything was fine.  But only last night, I felt the original pain as if I just got pok again and both eyes are sensitive towards fan blowing especialy at night.  This morning I still feel the pain.  Could you advise me what shall I do next.

Lean
Sounds like a possible recurrent erosion but you really need to see an ophthalmologist immediately to find out what you have.  Plant materiial can have lots of bacteria and especially fungus so these types of injuries are also very prone to infection.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.