Eye Care Community

eye care

Hello...I went and do a check up on my eyes and the optic nerves in my eyes is swollen ...I did a CT scan and the results was clean...so I want to know what causes the swelling..tnks
Optic Nerve Swelling is associated with infections, autoimmune disease, and injury to the optic nerve, and causes you vision problems. In most cases, normal vision returns without any special treatment. But for severe conditions, treatment with intravenous corticosteroids is recommended.
The main cause behind the optic nerve swollen is due to infection. Either your optic nerves can  be damaged from any injury. Just consult with the specilaist eye surgeon, If you don't care for your eye. you can also loose your vision very soon.
click here:- http://advancedcentreforeyes.com/