eye health

Okay so I have been a little worried about some eye floaters that i have had.  I have been to an eye doc and after he dialated and looked into my eyes he said that my eyes look healthy.  I do have some sort of lesion in my right eye but he said it looked old.  I know something is wrong as i have high sensitivity to lights and if i look into the sky I see groups of transparent spots that move with the movement of my eye.  The strange part is its only in my right eye???  If anyone has any knowledge on this pls enlighten me.  Thankyou for your time and consideration.
The spots that move could be "flying corpusles" a form of entopic phenomena. Use the search feature to read about.

Floaters have been discussed many times and at length. Use the search and archives to read about.

Be happy you don't have the problem in both eyes.

Be sure the "eye doctor" you saw is a physician MD ophthalmologist. If it was a non-MD optometrist go see a real physician. Find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD
did u find the reason of your eye floaters ?
This is a 4 year old post.
JCH MD

You are reading content posted in the Eye Care Community