Eye Care Community

eye hurts

on inside  bottem eye lid corner real red looks like ulser eye ackes on outside of lower lid real puffy and red. three day later another one comes up on eye ball lower other corner now looks like is brused inside lower lid .
See an Eye MD ophthalmologist. There is no home treatment for this and it could be something serious. Go today. Find an Eye MD near you in USA at www.aao.org

JCH MD
I CANT GO TO DR UNTILL MON. MY EYE SEAMES TO BE A LITTLE BETTER THIS MORNING . BUT THE GLANDS IN MY NECK ARE SORE . AND I DONT KNOW IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WHITH MY EYE OR NOT BUT MY NECK HAS BEEN REAL TIGHT AND STIFF RIGHT AT THE BASE OF SCULL  ALMOST FELLS LIKE IT NEEDS TO POP . THIS STARTED BEFOR EYE. DO YOU THINK THI COULD BE RELATED TO EYE ? AND WHAT DO YOU THINK EYE PROUBLEM IS? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DO.
Yes, could be related. You can try warm compresses to the eye. I can't tell the problem.
JCH MD