Eye Care Community

eye redness part of blepheritis

Currently I have blepheritis - MGD.  I am using hot compresses, massaging my lids, eye lid scrub, AzaSite and Soothe XP.  I have been doing this for three weeks.  It seems to be helping.  Two days ago I noticed my left eye on the inside corner was very red and painful to touch.  My right eye is clear, no redness.  I checked and don't see any styes.  The redness is a little better, but still there and still tender to touch.  I do have a history of uveitis and episclertis.  Should I see my eye docotor again, or should it just get better on it's own with everything I am doing.
Try increasing your warm compresses and azasite. It it worsens over the next 24-48 hrs contact your physician
JCH MD