Eye Care Forum

eye redness

Ok so my inner eyelids on both of my eyes have been really red for the past month. Sometimes my eyes are also red. Also my eyes get dry and burn/itch, which mainly occurs at night and early in the morning. I have been looking online and i think it might be belpharitis because my skin is very oily.Can someone help me?
Yes, this might possibly be blepharitis but could also be related to allergies and or dry eyes.  Blepharitis as a diagnosis needs to be made by the eye examination with an ophthalmologist. So in summary, we're not sure what you have so get in to see an ophthalmolgist as soon as possible.  You can try artificial tears and eyelid cleaning pads in the meantime like ocusoft original if you like.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.