Eye Care Community

eye scared

Couple of months ago I noticed a lump above my right eyelid in the crease (lacrimal gland). I keep an eye on it and became concerned when it became very visible.  It is not infected or tender to the touch.  However it is placing pressure on the eyeball and the area is heavy.  
You need to see an ophthalmologist Eye MD   ask your family MD to refer you or go to www.geteyesmart.org to find one near you

JCH MD
Thank you for your advice on my post
Best of luck. Likely its a chalazia

JCH MD
Udate on lump in eyelid crease. I have a mass right lacrimal gland. Believes its not cancerous however, more tests are required for treatment options. What are possible treatment options?  Thank you again for your time.
Orbital CT or MRI most helpful. At times needle biopsy.

JCH MD
Did you ever find out what it was? I have the same thing! Mine is a pea size lump. I already had surgery to remove it, but the dr couldn't find it during the surgery. It was awful. Now it's still there and I'm still worried.