Eye Care Community
22k Members

eye surgery

I had laser and cataract surgery on my right eye in Sept. and now I have a tunnel like vision which I didn't
have before and was wondering if that will ever change? My Dr. said it was because I had glaucoma really
bad in that eye and told me that it would be like that the rest of my life. Two weeks after that I had cataract
surgery in my left eye and he had me down for
laser surgery but I refused it, cause I was afraid that it would end up like the other eye.
Before I had to put drops in my right eye and now I have to put them in both eyes every night. It's hard to
driving. I get up in the morning and my left eye is hazy and was wondering if it will clear up or will it
always be like that?