Eye Care Community

fluorescent light sensitivity

i suspect fluorescent lighting causes chemical imbalances and affects health adversely. after reading numerous articles no one is immune from this only some have a higher tolerance. i also suspect it affects behavior and i think causes depression, chronic fatigue  and all sorts of health issues.  there are millions if not billions of peoples health being adversely affected by fluorescent lighting. i asked my employer to install lower watt fluorescent bulbs, and they did, i told them that the lighting was too bright and caused me headaches.  the lower wattage only workers with newer fixutures (balasts) due to the frequency, since fluorescent lights are actually flashing out the light.  i think fluorescent lighting should be eliminated and replaced with full spectrum lights.

This discussion is related to Light sensitivity to fluorescent lights?.
..people with eye problems, should avoid them entirely. (can vouch for this..)