Eye Care Forum

lump in corner of right eye

I developed a lump in my right eye in the corner.  I regularly have severe headaches on the right side of my head and above my right eye.  I found a Ophthalmology/Eye Care Services specializing in Oculoplastics, Thyroid eye disease and Eye cancers.  Am I going down the right path?  Should I be worried??
Is it on your eyeBALL or on your eyeLID?  Can't answer the question without this information.  Sorry.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.