Aa
A
A
A
Close
Eye Care Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

multi focal choroiditis

I recently had my diagnosis changed from Hystoplasmosis to Multi- Focal Choroiditis. I have learned this is an Auto -Immune disorder. Is anyone familar with this disease? I am on pedisone and Cell-Cept. 2 months of drugs and little to no improvement.
Any info would be very helpful

thanks
Nikole
1 Responses
233488 tn?1310696703
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
This is an excellen reference on multifocal choroidits. You should realize that for most of these diseases there is more that we don't know about them than what we do know about them.

http://www.emedicine.com/oph/topic718.htm

JCH III MD  Eye Physician and Surgeon
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.