Eye Care Community

non stitch pterygium surgery

I would like feed back on on non stich ptertgium surgery, any problems, results, recovery time, length of time it took for eye apeaerence to look normal, did it remain red for a while, return to work time, did you need to take any pain medication after surgery, any pain during surgery, do you see an improvement in clearer vision in that eye,  I was told by my corneal doctor that it is growing very near the pupil and to have the non stitch surgery,. If I cover my good eye and look throught the other eye it is blurry looking like saran wrap over my eye distans objects and people are very blurry. Please let me know anything you know about this.

Joel
In my opinion only your surgeon or a someone that has actually looked at your eye can answer that.

JCH MD