Eye Care Community

opacity after cataract surgery

I have had cataract surgery in my left eye since fourteen days ago , it was looking promising after raised off the led cover second day in spite of some burning sensation and sense like pricking and tears sometime sense of pain inside the eye with movements these symptoms still acting for fourteen day, sight was improved especially reading  .I put pred forte and zymmar eye drops five times per day and maxitrol oint at bedtime in the day fourteenth I put two swaps of maxitrol eye oint and cover my eyes and slept.In the morning after getting off the cover I found my sight changed to became worse than before the operation (cloudy appearance and opacity ) which masking my sight ,
My Doctor examined me ,he said everything is OK no edema or Glaucoma or infection etc...
I stopped putting eye drops and oin .He aske me to wait for one week then he has to take the decision.
What do you thing I have had.What are additional investigations needed
I am 71 years old male , has no diabetes and has a controlled hypertension with concor 5 plus once daily
also taking proton pump inhibitors for Reflux esophoigitis and zyloric once daily 100mg