Eye Care Forum

pink eye and bumps on the neck

my question is the my eye has been itcy and has a sticky yellow substance when i wake up. i was wondering what is it,.... and about two days later i got this little bump on my right side of my head ..just below the ear, behind the jaw line and it hurts when i do touch it...thenin two weeks i got a bump size of alemon or a bit smaller under my chin and that one hurts on its own 24/7

i was thinking its an infection but the cancer idea is in the air...
You could have an infected abscess or cyst - it might need antibiotics or surgery.  You should be seen by a doctor right away - because this doesn't sound good.  If it came on rapidly then infection is more likely - but you won't know what it is until you have it checked out.  SO SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY.

MJK MD
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.