post cataract surgery opacity/floaters

I am 30 years old
I did bilateral cataract surgery one month ago with symfony IOLs in both eyes
one week ago I saw like floaters in my right eye
I thought it was retinal disease and did fundus exam which was normal
but now the floaters is continuous and I feel like there is a moving opacity/glare/sheet and that my vision in this eye is less accurate than before
this is the far eye and now I feel that the accuracy of vision for far in it is less than the other (near eye)
any recommendations ?
Cataract surgery at your eye is very unusual. Were these congenital cataracts, or diabetic cataracts?  Given your natural lens could still focus because you are only 30 not the typical 70's cataract patient your loss of ability to focus even with Symfony IOLs is going to be much more noticeable to you than much older people.  I would suggest you use the search feature and read the many informative posts by people that have opted for the Symfony IOL.  While a quality IOL I think it is NOT living up the the commercial hype that were claimed for it. Your options are to discuss with your surgeon and work through it or at some point get an independent second opinion.
I did the surgery because of high myopia
and there was tinge of cataract

so what do you think the cause of this floaters sir

it is like a transparent white sheet with a lot of darker lines within
it is most obvious on computer screen or looking at the bright sky
they move around when I move my eye from side to side
My response, first sentence should read "At your age...."  Virtually 100% of high myopes at your age see floaters with or without cataracts.  I doubt you had much cataract and suspect you opted for a "refractive lens exchange".  The surgery alters the state of the vitreous in the back of the eye so many people even farsighted people see more floaters after surgery.   It is extremely important for you to know, and I hope this was explained to you prior to surgery, you are at much higher risk of a retinal detachment now after cataract surgery. In the general population of non high myopes the risk of a RD prior to cataract surgery is about one in 10,000 and about 1 in 4,000 after cataract surgery.  Depending on a number of factors including how myopic you were and the condition of your retina your risk prior to cataract surgery might have been as high as one in a 1000. Now it could be as high as 1% or 1 in a hundred. So if you have showers of new floaters where it looks like smoke or soot in the eye, flashes of light like lightening or any loss of peripheral vision you need to see your surgeon immediately.
yes i think it is refractive lens exchange
I was -16 in each eye before surgery

may be it is like smoke with floaters
but no flashes or loss of peripheral vision

could it be opacity on the posterior capsule ?
No those opacities do not move and manifest themselves as blurred vision and glare.