Eye Care Forum

regarding the difference in my eye size

hello...im having different eye size..my left eye is bigger in size than my right eye..i have underwent a cataract and also a surgery for retinal detachment...my vision in the left eye is very less compared to my right eye...im wearing spectacles now..so is there any solution to make my eye size the same...if so please do suggest me the ways ...thank you.
It is very rare for one eye to be bigger than the other.  What's more likely is there is either a difference in the eyelids or position of one eye relative to the other making it look that way.  You need to be examined by an ophthalmologist and possibly get a CT scan if this is new for you to figure it out.

HV
A related discussion, eye problem was started.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.