Eye Care Forum

scar on cornea

Yes the eye bothers me time to time and the vison is pretty bad. the specialists Ive seen 3 right in my city all agree Im  not a good candidate for a transplant. fearing the virus will act up and attack the new cornea. my night time vison is just horrible. I have triple vision especially looking at lights. so needless to say I do not drive at night. I was hoping the scar tissue could be removed with a laser. not for vision purposes I would imagine its more cosmetic but it sure would lift my spirts up if it was able to be done.
I don't see a question here. Please do not use questions spots for discussions threads.

JCH MD
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Eye whitening, iris color change, and eyeball "bling." Eye expert Dr. John Hagan warns of the dangers from these unnecessary surgeries.
Eye expert John Hagan, MD, FACS, FAAO discusses factors to consider and discuss with your eye care team before embarking on cataract surgery.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Got dry eyes? Eye drops aren't the only option! Ophthalmologist John C. Hagan III, MD explains other possible treatments.