Eye Care Community

small white clear bump on my eyeball

hi i had my 4th strabismus surgery on may 19th  on my right eye. and just yesterday i noticed this small clear bump in the corner of my right eye on the white part of my eyeball. i am not experiencing any pain and have completly healed from my surgery i was wondering if i need to go see my doctor it is a 4 hr drive to his office. i was wondering is there anything i can do for it?
Call your surgeon and discuss. Usually these are conjunctival inclusion cysts. If they become large they need to be removed but often they remain small and require no treatment.

JCH MD