Eye Care Community

unknown eye pain

a few days ago my left eye was starting to feel pain in the corner away from my nose. its been lasting for about two days now. please tell me what is wrong. i want to know so that i can do something to help it stop hurting. :( and i dont want to have it hurting on my first day in the 8th grade. please help
You need to see an ophthalmologist.  Pain in some your age is not normal.

Dr. O.
what is a ophthalmologist? is it an eye doctor?
im scared of eye surgery i never had any kind of surgery before and i dont want to have it. when i was three i had to get glasses because of my vision.
Ophthalmologist is an eye doctor who specialize in eye related diseases

Don't be scared,that pain you're describing seems a minor one usually some eye infection or sinus related complaint which will usually resolve within a few days.

Wait for 1 or 2 days if its not going see an ophthalmologist
ok.
YAY! the pain stopped. idk how though