AMH levels

We have been TTC again for roughly 2 years. I have a 6 year old that I used Clomid with, prior to her I had 2 miscarriages one early and one at 11 weeks with D&C then 3 rounds of Clomid and I got pregnant with my daughter. Since then we have been trying again and have had 3 more miscarriages all early, now on my 4th round of Clomid. I am 35 y/o and finally went to see a fertility specialist and she did a ANTI-MULLERIAN HORMONE level and mine was 4.05ng/ml. I am trying to figure out if this is good or boarder line too high, they have in the past mentioned possible PCOS but I do not meet a lot of the criteria for this specifically. They will eventually call me but I was wanting any information I could get...
Hi. Trying to conceive can be such a roller coaster.  Been there and I feel for you.   So, that test is often used to find out about egg reserve.  It can also indicate other things.  Your range is on the high side with anything over 3 being in the range of someone that often has PCOS.  Your doctor, I am sure, will give you more information on that.  On the plus side, and this is definitely a plus, women with a higher AMH have a greater success rate with in vitro or drugs like you are using with clomid in terms of pregnancy and having the baby.  

So, please come back and update us after your follow up doctor's appointment!  Good luck to you!!
Thank you for your response! My RE was very happy with these numbers! She's going to take me off the Clomid which my ivy have been using and put me on Femara! Apparently this is much better for some people especially with the cervical mucus! We will be starting with timed intercourse, she thought my numbers are good enough that we may skip IUI for now! I am going through another chemical pregnancy now, so frustrating!