Any1 get pregnant first cycle of Clomid????
Hi everyone I will be starting Clomid next month and wanted to know how many of you ladies have been on and how many have you got pregnant on the first cycle. Alittle bit nervous about the whole thing but I know it will be alright. I really cant wait to get started on the whole thing. So any feedback and thoughts about Clomid would be appreciated. Thanks a bunches...

Anna
wantmy1stbaby: thanks, yeah I am praying like crazy hoping this is it! i would be super excited! ok let me chill out lol! aight well I guess we'll see tommorow morning. Happy bding to everything...and alot of babydust! thanks!!
Well I am on CD27 of my fourth cycle of clomid.  I know I am not pregnant this month...I feel no signs.  It is definitly getting pretty frusturating but I am trying to keep my hopes up.  I am still on 50mg because my blood tests show I am ovulating each month but I am just not getting pregnant - weird because I am doing everything by the books. I am only allowed to be on clomid for 6 months so two more to go.  I will be going to my fertlilty specialist in a couple of weeks and I am pretty sure he is going to suggest that I couple IUI with my last month of Clomid.

That is wonderful that everything is going great for you and you were able to see your baby!!  And awesome that you get to go through pregnancy with your sister...you can experience everything together!

Well I will keep you updated...fingers crossed.

Oh and to RainLos27... I bet you are pregnant!! It really sounds like it...Good Lick!

Good Morning to everyone!! hope all is well!

Well last night I took a test and it came back negitive. So the whole night and this morning, I haven't done anything expect for crying. I started with heart burn last night, and this morning I throw up..but still a negitive test! I am not sure if I am testing to early or what!! i just feel it in my bones that something is going on.

I really want to say thank you to everyone on here for allowing me to be part of this support system! you girls are all so sweet! Sending baby dust to everyone!!!
It's better to take a test first thing in the morning when rhe hgh levels are higher. maybe implantaion occured later for you. I will wait another three days and test again. Don't loose hope. BTW, Clomid has tons of side effects so don't go crazy with all the  weird symptoms you are having... it's the stupid Clomid.

And did I mention I HATE HPT!!!!!!! they are so evil...hahhahahaha... that has been my experience until I get a positive and I will love them again:)

Good luck:)
Mariana101: thanks so much?! yeah I am going to test again, because there is so much information out there. And this my AF always being so irregular, so many things can change between someone who is like clockwork and others like my self that have a waiting game for our little friend. This is the first month that I have been having all these side effects with Clomid. I have been taking 150 mg of clomid on and off for almost a year. I didn't track things correctly this month. But I just never have these symptoms. I'll wait. I am actually in my office right now, thinking about that show: "I didn't know I was prego" wishing that would be me! OMG! crazy!
Hi all,
this is my first time on this discussion board. My hubby and I have been trying to conceive for over 2yrs now. Its been really hard. At first i didnt want a baby and then when i was ready, its just not happening! so frustrating!! and like many of you, we have to contend with very close family members announcing their pregnancies!!! we are happy for them but that twang of jealousy and sadness comes into it because we also just want a baby.
Ive been diagnosed with PCOS too. At first i wasnt getting periods at all and then i was put on provera. I have however had preiods natrally for the last 4 months but who knows how long that will last. I have had one cycle of clomid last yr but we couldnt try because i developed a cystitis infections (so regular for me) and have just had my second round of clomid. im hopin to ovulate next week and try again. i hope the cystitis stays away! i drink cranberry juice etc and am on long term antibis for it (which are safe during pregnancies).
I just hope this is our month. My Gyn has said that if i dont succeed this month, she is putin me forward for IUI and then IVF as i am only allowed clomid 12 times only. Is this anyone's experience too (12 cycles of clomid)?
baby dust to all...
Hi All,

I'm new to this site, but needed to join something like this, as I feel sometimes around friends and family that they don't really understand what I'm going through!!! Me & hubbie been trying for baby for 4yrs, taken clomid over the yrs on  and off, although I've been taking ti for some time time now!! I'm on my 7month of it with another 2mnths left!!! It's driving me crazy!!! Hot flushes are unbearable, mood swings galore & loss of sex drive ( can you believe!!! ) Don't know if this is due to clomid though or just me being totally fed up with having my period every mnth!! Really getting me down now!!!
I have been with my DH for 4 yrs now and officially married for 1 year. We are at the point of wanting children since he is certainly older than I myself, we have been trying for 8 months now. I just went through Bloodwork since I decided we need help-I have gotten of the Depo (worst BC in the world by the way) in Sept. '09 and my Periods are just all over the place like twice a month- so I want to start Clomid- but I am hesitant it will fail- has anybody had a successful experience with Clomid/an unsuccessful experience- It be nice to know how Clomid functions and its effects, as well as how does it work time wise? Thank you everyone, Baby Dust to All!!!
I have just had my second round of clomid and its supposed to help you ovulate which should make it easier to conceive. I took clomid on the second day of my period for 5 days. I am concerned because I havent ovulated yet and the last clomid tab was 10 days ago. Im not sure if clomid will help u ovulate every time but i was certainly told that was what it wil do. Maybe the ovulation for me is coming although at the moment, im doubting it very much.
however, this site will give u lots of success stories of ppl who have taken clomid and have even had multiple pregnancies. I just hope that we can all have our dreams come true one day (soon)! Good luck and I think u should give clomid a go. WAtch out for the side effects, hot flushes, mood swings!
don't lose hope...it will happen. wait a few days and take the test again. i was on clomid for 1 cycle and tested last week (it was negative). I just tested a few hours ago and it's a positive result. I don't want to think that clomid can affect the result. Anyway, good luck to you!!!
Congrats to you! You are a few weeks ahead of me (just finished 1 cycle of clomid today) and its so promising to hear that you got a bfp on the first cycle! Congrats, well done, now breathe...you did it!
hi girls

im hoping someone can help me out i took my first round of clomid last month the other day i got what i thought was a early period( 5 days earlier than when i thought i would get it) but it lasted a day and a half and was very very light. Could it have been spotting or implantation bleeding Im very confused ?
I have been trying with my Husband to be, since last jan, nothing so far, we have been going to con since aug 09, he suggested that i lose weight and confident that i would fall naturally, we have been trying and we have been given Clomid i started on 15/16th april and went hosp on frid 16th and was given clomid, so i took it 2-7day, last tues was last tablet, i have been having aches inside my hip bones, i have been advised that this is ovulation and my ovaries are doing there stuff (popping eggs out....as i have been told,...haha
do you think that this is ovulation????

we have been practising every/every other night...
what do you think the chances of getting pregnant this month are?
I am new to this site and have been reading eveyones posts. I have a 21 month old son but it took me 4 years to get pregnant. I didn't have a concerned Dr and they finally decided to refer me to a specialist in Dec of 07. I had previously been diagnosed with endometriosis and did the lupron shots for 5 months. After month 5 I was taken off because my bone density dropped down to Osteoperosis range (at 25 yrs old). When I finally got the referral I was so excited but started getting really sick. I went to the ER  twice in 1 wk because I was so sick I couldn't eat, sleep, walk, or even drink water. 2nd visit at ER found out I was 7wks4d preggers. This was interesting since I had blood work the week before to find I was ovulating...
Anyway, I got pregnant again when my son was 14 months and mc at 6 wks. I have been trying since (6 months now) and nothing. I have done OPK for a full year and am now doing BBT. I am also on day 9 of my first round of clomid (100mg/day). I am anxious but afraid to get excited.
I had side effects day 1 of clomid- felt just a little spacey and anxious then really sharp cramps that night. No side effects since then.
Now just hoping for a success story. New Dr is referring me to Specialist if I don't get preggers this month.
I would do a hpt. When I found out i was preggers 1st time I thought I had a period but remember it being a little light. With my MC i spotted for a couple days then realized I was pregger but lost it at 6 wks. Spotting can always be a sign.
I am curious if you are preggers? You said you got a neg then a pos so was it the clomid or are you really preggers. Best of luck :)
Hello! I have a crazy story. I was married to my ex husband for 16 years and we have a 16 year old daughter together. When she was 2 we were trying to get pregnant and nothing was happening. I was tested and had blockage in right tube. He was tested and had very low sperm count and slow moving sperm.We just kind of gave up. after he had multiple affairs on me I finally left and divorced him. I now am with someone so so great!! We have been having unprotected sex for about a year and nothing. I had a hsg test and found no blockage, I have regular periods and everything seems to be normal. He was also tested and he has normal sperm count. We are starting first round of clomid in about 2 weeks. I am shocked 10 years I had a blockage and now everything is clear. I hope clomid works
Hiya all. I tried clomid last month (2nd round) and
didn't actually ovulate on it! So it doesn't always work. I
do however believe that u need to b completely relaxed and cut
down on stress as I am certain that was one of the reasons
y I didn't ovulate on clomid having ovulated nicely on the first
round. I then realised that I began to ovulate on my own a week
and a half ago. My Gyn has referred me to a specialist now and
we shall see what happens. Best thing is to stay positive! Easier
said than done, trust me! But we should all try and stay positive,
hope and prey for the best and I am certain one day God will
grant our wishes!! Hopefully, my hubby and I will hav our first bundle
of joy soon!!! All the best to u all!!
Hey ladies, Hope everyone is doing well. I am hanging in there as I am just so tired and moody! I go today for bloodwork againt o see if the number have gone up. I took a hpt for the heck of it this morning but a BFN. But then again U/S said yes! and bloodwork said yes. So I guess that I am just one of those lucky one (not really) that hpt dont work for.
But welcome to all of the new ladies on the page. Sticky Baby Dust TO ALL!
Happy Bding to everyone whos time it is!
hello im on my first cycle of provera/clomid im on my cd 15 so far no luck ... and im not sure what else to think cus i want this so much or me and my husband ... also i being having excessive cervial mucus is that that im ready to ovulate ?
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us