Are there any herbs safe to take with Clomid?

I have been taking herbs to enhance my fertility and now am starting my first round of Clomid at 50mg hoping to get pregnant as soon as possible.  Are there any herbs that are safe or enhance fertility with the use of Clomid?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I am not sure about use with clomid but there is something called fertile aide for men & women.  I will post the link for you.

Just to let you know you on your profile you are a male, I made the same mistake too when I first signed up I I missed that step..lol oops.

Sending you baby dust!

http://www.*********************.com/fewoandmevap.html
I just read that fertile aid should not be taken while on clomid without a doctor knowing & approving.  There is also a fertile aid for men so maybe get that for your hubby to increase your chances that way??
Hi, with a question like this I would def, contact my physician because U dont want to take anything that will alter the effectiveness of the clomid if u are sincere about getting pregnant ASAP! Best of luck, but if you are taking clomid for your fertility I would think that this should work just fine on its own and you would be able to stop the herbs you are taking