Blocked Fallopian tube

I had an HSG done and it shows one fallopian tube is blocked and one is fine. I am 34 and I will be trying to have kids in the next few months. I am worried that my chances are very slim now due to age and one blocked tube. I read that if you ovulate on the side that is blocked you will never get pregnant. The Xray tech did not tell me that it was blocked, he just stated that it is not letting dye go through and he will have to do a Selective HSG to maybe see why....I am waiting for my doctor to explain the results. I read on-line that if you try to have tubal surgery it might cause damage to the other fallopian tube! Also, that you can only get pregnant every other month due to one blocked tube. I want to know by how much percentage does it increase your chances of getting pregnant if both fallopian tubes are open? I don't want to do surgery if its not worth it but I also don't want to wait 1yr to get pregnant.
Please help...not sure what to do!
helo girls im 39 and idid a reversal and now i been going to a espesalist but can i afford it no what do i do im so dipress
i'm 36, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. I decided to get an ob/gyn and see what the problem was. Had an HSG done and come to find out my right fallopian tube is blocked, but as the doctor was doing the HSG he said one fallopian tube is all you need to get pg. So then my ob/gyn put me on clomid 50mg and I'm on my second cycle and not sure if I'm pregnant or not but pray everyday that I am. I have no kids, my husband has three. What bothers me is it feels like i'm ovulating on the wrong side, but who knows. I just keep my faith in God and pray for all of you with worries and concerns. Just keep in the back of your mind (DON'T GIVE UP HOPE)
On april 9th I had a hsg test that revealved that both my tubes were blocked with  hydrosalpinx. I was devasted to say the least. Two weeks latter I went ahead and had a diagnostic lap surgery done to confirm the HSG. The surgery was 3 hours long and i was in alot of pain when i woke up. But the news i heard after that was my prayers answered. The doctor confirmed that yes both my tubes were blocked but they were not hydrosalpinx. They were blocked due to adhesions cause either by birth or early childhood. She was able to unblock both tubes and when she injected the ink back inside it spilled right out both tubes. I am hear to say that i went through two weeks of hell thinking i had hydro blockage that the only way to really concieve would be through IVF. Please always get a second opinion, HSG test is not always accurate in the type of blockage, only a lap test can surely know. I feel so blessed, i prayed to god so hard and in my heart I know he answered my prayers. Dont give up, the pain i went through with the lap surgery is worth the hope that i will concieve natrually. Good luck to all...
Hi I am new here, here's my story. Nine years ago my husband and I found out that he has no sperm, we had to use donor sperm  with ivf. We got pregnant on the first try w/ ivf, then 4 years later we did a transfer and had my second son. Although I know we are very blessed to have my two sons, I still want another so we went back to the infertility doc in nov. W e had an iui w/ no meds, it was unsuccesfull, then we did again in June w/ clomid and again unsuccesful. I just found out my left tube may have blockage, my dominant follicle was on the left side. This month we are doing one more round of iui, and hoping for a good follicle on my right, if not we will cancel, and go to ivf next month.
Has anyone had success with iui and one blocked tube, I also was told that it's not true, you don't always rotate which side you ovulate on, I am praying to feel something on my right side, I started the clomind 3 days ago!
I just wanted to say that accoriding to my RE if you ovulate out of one side the tube on the opposite side can pick up that egg..and you dont necessarily ovulate left to right (and vise versa) every other month..that is not true..and yes having any surgery can cause scarring on your tubes..I have had lap twice and the second surgery both my tubes were unblocked. Which increased my risk for ectopic..I got pregnant 3 months after my lap and unfortunetly it was ectopic. I was lucky that it was caught early and still have my tube..But we will try again..and hopefully the next one will be in utero!
I am 30 years old, no children, one miscarriage in 2002. I found out my right tube is blocked from the HSG test a month ago after seeing a fertility specialist and will go through surgery to correct it or remove it in October. I was told that you only need 3 days for healing after surgery and two weeks no intercoarse. Then I will start clomid for assistance. I went through IVF with my previous pregnancy and the clomid cause me to create 27 good eggs at once, it was like giving birth. Getting married in November.  Pray for me, I will pray for you'all!
I am 27 with no live births. I had 2 miscarrages, the last one was 7 years ago. My husband and I ahve tried for over 5 years. All of my tests came back fine. Last year we found out my husband has low sperm count and low testerone. I jsut had emergency surgery (laprascopic) on Sept 18, 09. I started heavey bleeding and alot of pain. I knew surgery was coming but not so soon. I thought I would ahve my HSG first bc it was laready scheuled. I had to ahve emer surgery and had to stay in the hospital for 2 days . 3 incisions and 20 staples later. The dr didnt know what he was gonna find. I came out of surgery after they did 5 diff procedures they found both tubes blocked, endometriosis and adhesions along with cysts. I was devastated but the doc was able to open my right tube up by doing the HSG while I was under anestethia. They were completely shut and closed, The left one was damaged and couldnt be opened as hard as he tried. He is very hopeful that I can conceive bc he said u only need one tube..he didnt explain it could take longer to get pregnant depending on what side u ovualte on. He said at a later time they could try again to unblock the left. Only bad thing is that it can close bak up..So I am being hopeful and so is hubby. I only had to pay $180.00 down for my surgery bc I have ins. Most dr office will let you pay it out. I am still hopeful and got the go ahead to try and get preggo bc that is my dream. I had to take anxiety meds bc i was so depressed. Now we have some answers and they said if it isnt successful within 6 months we may have to do IVF..and that is relaly expensive! good luck to all just wanted to share my story!
hello all, I understand what all of you are going through...I am 31 years old. I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies and 6 miscarriages and now I only have my left fallopian tube. I had to have a pregnancy removed from my left tube but the hsg test revealed that the only tube I have left was clear. That was 7 years ago...now I am afraid that scar tissue has built up in my left tube due to surgery and have been trying to conceive for over a year and have not gotten pregnant in 5 years (my partner and I have not used any form of birth control during this time). I have no children and neither does my partner. I understand how taxing situations like ours can be on our mental health, self-esteem and our relationship with our partner. there are  so many questions that frankly cannot be answered. It is so frustrating!! What I can tell you is...Yes, you can get pregnant with one tube. You ovulate from both ovaries but it is not set (like you always rotate ovulation) you may ovulate from one given ovary for months! When dealing with pregnancies that can potentially harm you (ectopic pregnancies) always seek medical advice and care. Having a couple of tests done is not going to make or break your child bearing. Be in constant contact with your specialist and if matters become too taxing on you or your relationship seek a mental health professional. These are the lessons that I have learned. Remember you are in control and have the resources to accomplish whatever it is you set out to do. So, stop living in fear and make some babies!!! I know that I am still trying =D
almost 4 years ago after the birth of my son i had alot of issues with scar tissue forming and fusing my tubes and uterus together. I had a HSG done and both of my tubes were 100% blocked where the tube meets the uterus i had a few surgery's to repair my uterus but i was told that there was nothing i could do with mu tubes and i could not have children anymore. And they have been correct i have not so much as a false alarm in 4 years i was really depressed and i felt hopeless but then i found a Dr that specializes in tubal reconstruction so my husband and i flew there 2 days after Christmas and i had the surgery done. They were only able to repair my left side because my right had to much scaring but the Dr said that i should have no problem getting pregnant. I am so excited my husband and i have already started to try. Anyone who is having problems dont give up there is always hope. Good luck to everyone and I hope I as well as all of you have good news to share soon....
I'm at the beginning of this whole process. Yesterday I had a SALP test, and looks like I have one good tube. I wont know more for a couple of weeks. I also have a low follicle count. But I want to add just another thought. I know we all want to get pregnant. Still, waiting for the exam yesterday I was sitting with 10 other women, all different ages, backgrounds, financial means. Finally someone spoke up and asked why we were all there. Conversation and sharing began flowing, and it was amazing. Support, wonderful stories of friends that contradicted what drs said, advice to try other things...it was great. We really listened and spoke to each other. My doctor has been really negative up to now, and on our first appointment before I was tested he jumped right to IVF. Still, after my exam yesterday, which I still dont know what it means, I felt happy and excited. It was those women. I feel that way when I read these comments and dialogue from all of you. Regardless what happens in the next months/years, I hope this time with all the women I've connected with will stay with me for years to come as a beautiful and unique experience. I'm starting to see this is more than just trying to have a baby. Thanks.
How can you tell if which side youre ovulating if you had one blocked fallopian tube open
I'm 30, I got married in June 2009 and 8 months later, just a couple of weeks ago I was rushed to hospital one night with severe pain (knife stabbing like). At the hospital they gave me the good and bad news: 'You're pregnant (yay!) but it's ectopic (what?)'. I was rushed to another hospital were they said that I would die if they did not operate right away. They removed the left tube because it was distroyed and they made an incision on the left one which was blocked. There removed 1.6 litres of blood. Right after the operation I was quite upset. You're in loads of pain and according to my husband when I woke up I cried and said 'They took it away'. As I was recovering in hospital and saw many other woman in my situation I decided to stay positive: I still have another tube (even though it is badly damaged) and more importantly my 2 ovaries and uterus are still there, so if worse comes to worse we'll do IVF. There's no point in thinking 'why can that cow conceive naturally and not me? I'm healthy!'. Although I admit the thought does cross my mind sometimes. I had an abortion at 21, and an infection at 28 so I'm wondering if that's the cause.

To all the women out there who can't have their own children, please adopt! You'll be great mothers, your children will love you just as much. If I was adopted I would be so greatful.
my friend who had blocked tube on both sides is pregnant, she said her doctor brought out her womb and the tubes, cleared the tubes and returned then, by next month after the procedure she became pregnant, is the right? would you let your doctor do same for you?
hello my name is Tasha and I had an HSG done in january, they found out that both of my tubes were blocked my husband and i have been trying for about a year now and i am only 20, we are not able to afford IVF so we went along with surgery which i had that done 3 days ago, the doctor had unblocked both of my tube and now says that everything looks good and i can now continue trying. I have has so much stress with all of this and it feels like since i got the surgery done that most of it is gone. I will now wait to see what happens Thanks!
am new to this site, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for 3yrs now since I got married. I have had my hsg done and I found out that the dye only went to one side then I got told that i must do lap, I had that done and found out that my left tube was is blocked, since then I have been stressed and my doctor told me that I can still get preg with one tube. I just called up a private french hospital who said they do unblock tubes and I booked myself in for Tuesday morning. please pray for me so that things go well and hopefully get preg next month. I will keep you all informed. am too praying for all women out there on the same problem with me.
hello im also new here i just want to share and please do leave me an advice also.i was married for 1year but still i cant get pregnant i went to my obgyne she told me that i have to take an TVU then i went back to my obgyne she saw that i have pid...she give me 2 antibiotics..i asked my ob if i have still a chance to get pregnant she told me that yes,,but it will might difficult for me to get pregnant,,so since i read so many threads about pid..etc,,i wondered what happens next?after my medicine i will go for TVU again to see if my infection became small or gone..hopefully yes..i wondered what woud happen next?after taking medicines...does anyone knows what might happens next after this?thanks i wont give up im still praying to god to lead me anywhere thanks
Hello, I am 35 years old and my husband and I have been TTC for over a year.  I have NEVER been pregnant.  All his counts are great.  My blood work showed a low Viable egg count and my HSG showed both tubes completely blocked.  I am scheduled in two weeks to have LAP surgery to have them unblocked.  My DR explained to me that hehas to go in to see why and how bad they are blocked and also a toxin begins to build up if fluid cannot flow naturally.  I cannot wait to have the surgery done. I hope he can unblock them and we can move on to the next step in this long exhausted journey.  ALL of our freinds and family have children.  It is starting to get very hard for me to be at get togethers.  All the women talk about is their pregnancy and trying to have another and blah blah blah.  Hate it.  I have also been to sooooo many baby showers recently that I don't thin kI can go to another one with out having a mental breakdown.  I really hope I hear good news when I wake up from surgery.  Sorry I needed to get that all off my chest.  I will tell everyone that it has helped me to start a journal of this journey my husband and I are on.  Plus if we do ever concieve it will be great to share the experience with our child someday.
I am 25 yrs old and i have been married for two years. Me an my husband have been trying for 3yrs now.  I always had irregular periods my wholw life, 4 to 6 period a year or less.  In 2007 i was told that i have PCOS. I have NEVER been pregnant, NEVER had a positive anything. In 2010 I had the HSG test done to find that both my tubes were blocked.  My Doctor never even mentioned any other alternatives. I am DEPRESSED.  Its very stressful, my husband had his sperm tested and he is fine. Its so painful to talk about, and he gets upset everytime i mention kids. IVF Is very expensive, although he is in the Army and they pay a good amount of our healthcare besides IVF. IM LOST!!!! DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.
I am 31 years old and have been married for a little over 2 years and TTC for 16 months.  I had an HSG done in April and was diagnosed with one blocked fallopian tube (right side).  Other than that, all is healthy.  Husband has been through SA and all was normal.  OB/GYN put me on Clomid and I had horrible side effects.  I have a follow up appt. this Friday and am being referred to an RE.  I am very anxious and depressed!  
hi! im new to this board. I would like to share my story. my husband and I have been ttc for 5yrs now. in aug 08 i found out both my tubes were blocked due to scar tissue..so we decided to have the surgery to unblocked them. my doc said it usually takes up to a year to get pregnant after that. so okay its been over that so I went back last month and he started me out on 50mg of clomid to boost my chances im on cd10 now and just started my opk testing so we'll see. baby dust to all!
Hi everyone, just wanted to tell my little story, a few years back, i had a ectopic pregnancy, one of the most horrible, scary, painful experience of my life. to cut a long story short it ended up in a burst fallopian tube OUCH! and many night crying and praying that i may one day  be blessed with a child, after my removal of my entire right fallopian tube the docs said i had a very large cyst on my left side they wanted to operate, i was very reluctant as that was my good side and refused surgery. after just 2 months of trying a praying to god, i got pregnant with a beautiful baby girl, she is 5 months now and i love her very much. i remember thinking i would never have a child, but in the end i got my wish, just wanted to say no matter what the problem is you can always over come any hurdle in life  maybe through IVF or maybe adoption, but sometime it just takes a time and a little prayer. Good luck xxx
so i have a question?? first off i an a mother of one natural birth baby now 9yrs old i was 20yrs old wen i got preg and it wasnt hard for me to get preg...then at 28 like 3yrs ago now my ex well we always used protection n the one time we didnt "i got preg!!" but i choose not to keep it....now im 31 in a happy loving relationship,almost a yr now n we never use protection and i have not gotting pregnant and i feel so bad! i feel that im being punished for my actions 3yrs ago:( well my questions is...do u think the abortion has made it hard for me to concieve now?
hi everyone,i m trying for 3yrs but no success,finaly i consult to gyn and gone through x-ray and altrasound which showed my left tube is blocked,i have polyp in my uterus  and uterus shape is unicournat type which is not normal shape,my dr advise me laproscopy and hystroscopy last month i have done tht on 24th aug 2010 the result is one right tube is open but its weak and left one is develpmental faulty naturally.now current situation is this i have been advise to try for one year if not conceive then go for ivf.for three months my gyn put me on clomid sept 2010 is my first month just praying to get preg in these three months,anyone gone through like this situation and got preg right after laproscopy and hystroscopy with one weak tube?
Hi, i am 25, i had a tubular pregnancy in 08, it was my first pregnancy, doc took out my tube leaving me with one, i have been trying since then, no luck. doc said both my tubes were damaged, the one im left with not as damaged as the one he took out. he said i only have a 30% chance of having a baby and at high risk for another tubal since my first was a tubal, im going to go get the HSG test to see if my tube is blocked then go from there, he said most likely im going to have to do ivf, bypassing the tube it's so expensive and don't have insurance, but im trying to keep good faith. i'm happy to know there is people going threw simular or the same as i am. and good to hear success story's as well. im trying to get all the info i can get, and find resources and thing's that can help.  
Hi Lovely People!

Im new here, 23 yrs and have been ttc for the past 6months, nothing happened until i went through an HSG which commented that i have Bilateral Hydrosalpinx and both Fallopian Tubes Blocked...oh my God i have never been disapointed in my life, my husband have been so supportive and i really just wish we can have our little one. i foundout on some sites that there are herbal treatments that can open up my tubes and clearly put them to normal shape and that i will be able to conceive naturaly...but now i dont wanna purchase this herbal Kits if they are fake and money suckers, im so desperate that i belive the testimonies of people on these sites. is there anybody that have gone through this herbal treatments and successfully got pregnant naturally after such infertility problems??? please help me im really up to anything right now but i need direction from experts.
I had an ectopic that ruptured my left tube and it was removed in Sept. 2001. In 2006 I married and started ttc.  After a year and a half of nothing I had an HSG.  I found out that my other tube was blocked.  I had the tube unblocked in July 2008 and started on Clomid. I always had a ton of twinges during ovulation after the ectopic surgery but with the Clomid it was worse and I had to stop taking it.  In 2009 I started experiencing bloating and lots discomfort in my abdomen.  I had indigestion; my kidneys were hurting, I had bad cramps and back pain which all coincided with the time of O.  I actually felt like I was still on Clomid but really wasn’t.  In 2010, I went to a new doctor because I moved to another state.  I tried to have another HSG but my cervix did not cooperate.  My doctor recommended surgery (d&C, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy) because I was complaining of abdominal pain and I might have PCOS.  I had the surgery in Oct. 2010. The doctor found that my large intestine was fused to my abdominal wall and he removed a lot of scar tissue surrounding my reproductive organs.  My right ovary (the one I need) was tucked up under my uterus.  I was surprised to find that after the surgery I felt great and all of the symptoms went away and my jeans fit better too.  I had no idea that scar tissue could cause so many discomforts.  Twinges are gone and I feel normal again! (Although the scar tissue could grow back.)  During the surgery the doctor also tested my tube again.  It was blocked at first but then he was able to get the die to pass through.  I am on my second cycle since the surgery (no Clomid) and hoping for the best.  Best wishes to all woman who are experiencing similar challenges.
I%2Bwent%2Bto%2Bthe%2Bhealth%2Bdepartment%2Bto%2Bget%2Bon%2Bbirth%2Bcontrol%2Band%2Bthey%2Balso%2Bdid%2Ban%2Bultrasound%2Bto%2Bsee%2Bif%2Bi%2Bhad%2Bany%2Bcysts%2Bin%2Bmy%2Bovaries%2Band%2Bthe%2Bnext%2Bthing%2Bi%2Bi%2Bknow%2Bshe%2Bis%2Btelling%2Bme%2Bi%2Bwont%2Bbe%2Bable%2Bto%2Bget%2Bpregnant%2Bregularly%2Bbecause%2Bthe%2Bsperm%2Bwont%2Bbe%2Bable%2Bto%2Breach%2Bmy%2Buterus%2Bor%2Btubes%2Bor%2Bsomething%2Blike%2Bthat.%2BIm%2Bnot%2Breally%2Bsure%2Bexactly.%2BAny%2Badvice
i am 25 yrs old and i was pregnant 7 yrs ago n  i have a miscarriage they told me that i have a block tube i went to do a HSG and i have one tube open and one it block how can i get help if one is block and one is open plz help me
the HSG test is not 100% accurate.  It is good to go to a fertility specialists to discuss your options.  IVF is not always the only solution.
hi i am 26 and i have a 5 year old daughter. me and my hubby have been trying to concieve for 3 years and 1 month, i went to have a hgc and they said i have one good and one totally blocked i just wondered what happens next. i would love to be able to chat to someone in same situation as me as i have not told any family or friends as i didnt want any added pressure. thank you in advance, Hayley. xx
Well to ease your mind a little I only have one tube, I lost my right tube due to an ectopic pregnancy. I have had a daughter after this who is 2 1/2 and I am again pregnant, 22 weeks. You only need one tube to get pregnant, it could take a little longer, but maybe not. Good Luck!
My husband and I have been ttc for about 2 years and I've had 2 m/c in the past year. All my blood work has come back okay and now they want me to have a HSG test done. Can anyone give me some feedback on how painful it is or isn't? Thanks!!
I have been TTC for a year. I had my HSG done a week ago. The saline solution didnt pass through my fallopian tube as it bubble up.  During the procedure, the pain is like period pain, probably a bit more painful than that. The doctor cannot confirm if my fallopian tube is blocked or not. I got discharge (light period) for a few days after the HSG. I am going to see a reproductive specialist in december for a second opinion. I hope for the best for you rose as well as for my self.
I had the HSG done yesterday...and it was very very uncomfortable for me.  I wasn't expecting that much pain, but my left tube was blocked and the doc had to force it open with the saline. It was worth the few minutes of pain, but it was definitely intense cramping. I took motrin an hour and a half before- wish I took more! I ended up taking some more a few hours later. It's worth the discomfort, especially if you have blocked tubes...hopefully this will allow me to get pregnant now! It might not be bad for you if your tubes are open though...Good luck!
i had an HSG test done in july, it came back that my tubes were blocked. My doctor wasted no time in scheduling a lap to get them unblocked. He prepared me for the worst saying that he might have to take both of them out because i was showing i had a hydrosplinx on the left side. When he went in to investigate and repair it, the only thing that was wrong was that my bowels had attached itself to them. When he separated the two, my tubes were perfectly fine! I hope all goes well for you and you have a baby!
where and what type of ovulation kit should i get?
my tubes were tied in  12-10-2004.i was only 24 then.i just recently married and we want just one more.thats ours.i've been taking pregnancy prep.something called repair.it has bromelian protease,amylase,catalase,papain,and lipase.it works well on strecht marks.helps with the immune system as well.has any one tried using theses and if so did it work.especially the woman who has or had a tubal ligation.what else can i use or do.i dont want sugery.im only 31 yrs.young.please dont forget about me.thank you

Well ive been trying to concieve for 4 yrs now and im finally scheduled for a laproscopy test 3-23-12.. i really hope they find out what ever it is cause my severe menestral cramps, heavy menestral bleeding and infertility.
I am 26.  My husband and I have been trying to conceive with no success.  We just recently met with a fertility specialist and has an HSG  (um...ow?) and Hysteroscopy done.  We were told that the lining of my uterus was abnormally thin and that one of my fallopian tubes seems to be blocked which makes our chances of conceiving about 50/50.  I am also a type 1 diabetic, so we are waiting until we have insurance at the beginning of July so we can see our Endocrinologist before we start any hormone therapy to thicken my uterus.  My husband is also having some tests done as they said he had round cells present in his semen.

Thankful that it seems we at least have a shot but frustrated at the explanations I've received.  The fertility specialist told us that there wouldn't be a problem at that "all we needed was one tube open" but only after discussing the results with the OB/GYN were we told that our chances were now reduced 50/50.  

Good luck to everyone who is also going through these same issues!!  I would love to support and give prayers and encouragement wherever I can.  ***@**** if you want to email me and chat.

-Crystal

Is it possible IUI with one tube is ok and one tube is block , anybody get success.what the charges of IUI in dubai

Regards

Minal
HI...Not everyone ovulates every month on the same side.  Most commonly they alternate between left and right for each cycle.  However in my case my right side is more dominate and I ovulate 3 times in a row (so for 3 months worth- 3 cycles) on my right side before ever ovulating one time on the left side and then again on the right side.  My right fallopian tube is damaged so I only have every 4th month to have a chance of getting pregnant.  Personally I would get it fixed if you have it in your budget and or insurance pays for any portion unless you know for a fact you ovulate on your left one month and then on your right month and then left again and so on.  Goodluck !  I spent years waiting for a baby this way....not worth it.  Get your tubes both cleared and move forward...time is precious !  
I have a 4 1/2 year old girl & I have a blocked tube. Go straight to a specialist - your fertilty has so much to do with your age. Don't waste any time. I'm now going to be 40 & wished I had went right after having my daughter. Your eggs are what is the most important factor. I'll keep u updated with what we end up doing to try & get another.baby
9 monthes ago i done loproscopy to unblock my tubes.still with no luck ,is there anyone who tell me how long des it take to get pregnent after surgery?plz
I'm 26 now. and last year pregnant with blighted ovum,and did D&C at 8 weeks on Jan'12, It's very hurt for my all family cz this is my first prgnancy after married 1 year,In July'12 my doc performed HSG and found out my both follopian tube is blocked. I'm very confuse and worried whether there is chance to get pregnant again or not :(
My husband and I have been trying for two plus years and have gotten prego. I went to a fertility doc and he says that possibly from a major car accidnet when I was 11 my tubes where damaged he says everything else looks good however if the tests come back with what he suspects both tubes blocked then we will only be able to have kids through invetro....... I dont know what else I can do. Any suggestions.
I just had an HSG done today, and I found out that my right tube is blocked. My OB-GYN told me to come in a couple of weeks from now to discuss what is next. I had a myomectomy a couple of years ago to remove fibroids and open my tubes up. I will be 29 next month, and I had a miscarriage back when I was 16. I am just hoping that I will get pregnant soon. My doctor said having one tube does not decrease your chances of getting pregnant.
Hi dear
I have the same probleme so i just want to say be strong our day will came some. I will see my fertility doctor in 2weeks time.

Be strong luv u

Beverley
hi trish  both of my tubes was block im 41 years old married and my marriage was in trouble of my not about to conceive i looked on line and found a fertility herblist. very good i took this herb for 5months along with cast oil packs very day i when for my hsg last month and my right tub was unblock my left on block just alittle bit so im go one more month on the herbs. just started trying after the hsg. hope it work. her name is (patricia karnowski) look he up on line i felt really comfortable with her  
I ALSO WAS TOLD LAST JUNE 2015 THAT DYE DID NOT GO THROUGH EITHER OF MY TUBES, LONG STORY SHORT I HAD A TUBAL REVERSAL SO THREE MONTHES AFTER I HAD AN HSG AND WAS TOLD THAT, I DID SOME RESEARCH AND CAME ACROSS SERRAPEPTASE, WOBENZYM, AND THESE CHINESE TEAS 9 MONTHES LATER I WENT IN FOR A FOLLOWUP HSG WITH MY INFERTILITY SPECIALIST THIS TIME AND WAS TOLD AND SAW FOR MYSELF MY RIGHT TUBE WAS WIDE OPEN, MY LEFT WAS BLOCKED PROXIMALLY  AND WILL FIND OUT WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE NOW SINCE THIS NOW CHANGES THINGS A BIT. I KNOW THAT THE LORD HAS BLESSED ME, THESE NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS HELPED WITHTHIS OUTCOME, NOW TO SEE WHAT THE DOC SAYS. BABY DUST TO ALL WAITING FOR MY BFP!!!